8 Brief Unedited Thoughts on Coachella 2015
- I’m sure AC/DC will be a lot of singalong fun and it’s about time Drake was a hip hop headliner at one of the majors. Jack White is always a reliable, if unimaginative, rock-n-roll-for-young-people choice.
- That undercard is great, though. Maybe it’s just because we’ve had a crop of new and exciting acts recently, but it feels like a festival I haven’t seen before. And that sensation hasn’t hit in a couple of years.
- Some of my enjoyment from seeing these lineups is knowing that some of these artists are getting the big Coachella payday & bump. Mazel tov to Perfume Genius, Ride, Bad Suns and friends.
- Usually I can pick out a day that stands out to me that is concentrated towards my taste, but it seems like a solid ship all ’round.
- I’ve come to the realization that the font sizes mean nothing and really they just want us to talk about them and debate them for comment thread fodder.
- That said, Axwell /\ Ingrosso just started playing live just 6 months ago and now they’re third billed! What a rise.
- Keep gettin’ them checks, Bad Religion.
- Seems a little light on hip hop?
You may also like...